Hours of Operations
The greenhouses are open late April through Columbus Day, with hours varying by season as follows:
• Spring (end of April through July 3rd): Open every day 9AM-5PM.
• Summer (July through end of August): Open Tuesday-Sunday 10AM-4PM. (Closed Monday)
• Fall (September through Columbus Day): Open Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-4PM. (Closed Sunday & Monday)
• Other times by appointment.
We are happy to accept cash or checks, and are now able to take credit and debit cards.
We do not sell plants or products online.
We are located at 30 Elmwood Street in Salisbury, Massachusetts just west of Interstate 95 in "The Plains" section of Salisbury, bordering Amesbury, MA and South Hampton and Seabrook, NH.
From Points South:
- • Take I-95 north toward NH.
• Take Exit 60. Turn RIGHT at end of the exit ramp.
• Bear RIGHT again at next stoplight onto Route 286 West (Main St.) toward Amesbury.
• *Go over I-95 overpass, then take first RIGHT onto Congress Street.
• Take Congress Street 3/4 mile. Turn RIGHT onto Elmwood Street.
• Follow Elmwood 1/4 mile, then at fork stay LEFT and continue on Elmwood.
• Greenhouses are on your right after white farmhouse at 30 Elmwood.
Alternate Route From Newburyport:
• Take Chain Bridge toward Amesbury/Salisbury. Bear right toward Salisbury.
• Cross Route 110, go straight to next light (@ Hodgie’s Ice Cream & Lena’s Seafood.)
• Take LEFT at light onto Route 286 West (Main St.) toward Amesbury and follow directions above*
If you need directions from other locations, please e-mail us at email@example.com. or call us at (978)834-7879.